2022 CCA Board of Directors Election
Please see Candidates and Candidate Biographies here.
Wanted: Voters for CCA 2022 Elections
If you are at least 18 years old and a resident of the Crofton Special Community Benefit District (CSCBD), you are a member of the CCA and may vote in the election.
-Polls open on Election Day, May 16 at 5:00 PM at the First Baptist Church of Crofton.
-General Membership Meeting: 7:30 PM
-Early voting will be available at Town Hall during regular business hours, May 9 – May 13, and on May 11 and 12 from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM. If you have questions, please call Town Hall (410-721-2301).
-If you are unable to vote early or on election day, please contact Town Hall and an absentee ballot will be provided. If you have questions, please email the Crofton CCA Town Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-721-2301.
-Which district do I live in? Visit croftoncommunity.org/streets-in-the-cca to find your street and district.
What does the CCA Board do?
The CCA Board:
• administers the CCA in accordance with its by-laws (available here)
• oversees and approves the CSCBD budget
• oversees Town Hall staff and the Crofton Police
• determines and communicates positions on local education, development and zoning issues
• helps plan and operate social events supported by the CCA
• ensures compliance with neighborhood covenants
• liaises with external organizations and governments, including the Greater Crofton Council, Anne Arundel County Government and others